Who we are
Our website address is: www.omeproductora.com
Overall privacy statement
What information we collect?
- Visitors to our website who voluntarily record and share their information through our Contact section in our website.
- People who contact us through social media
- People who email us
- People who work with us
- People who are interested in working with us
- People who have worked with us in the past
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits http://www.ome.com/ we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
People who contact us via social media
Our internal team is in charge of managing our social media interactions following the applicable legislation for the protection of personal date being processed by particular parties, and any other regulation that may be applicable.
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored by our communications department for a duration in the region of three months. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
People who email us
Any emails received will be processed internally so that we can deal with your enquiry. We will monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
People who work with us
This includes and is not limited to clients, freelancers, models and supporting agencies. On starting work with us we may gather and store the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Bank details
Ome operates across 2 locations, Mexico, and Vancouver, BC. Due to advances in modern technology we are all able to communicate and hold data across the same systems, this not only makes us more efficient it also means that your data safer.
As well as our own internal firewall protected servers, we use 3rdparty systems to help us to be as productive as possible. In specific, we interact via Google Cloud, which has its own policy around data protection.
Contact detail may be kept on business mobiles and laptops that are password protected. All our systems are all password protect and have privileged access protocol. Dependant on the service Ome is undertaking for you, your details maybe accessed by any location, however they are only access if needed.
From time to time, we may require access to your customer data to complete a project. At the time of the request we will explain what we need and why it is necessary. If you approve for us to use it, it will be transferred and stored securely on our servers and will only be accessible to those that work on the account. We will never pass your customer data onto a third party.
People who are interested in working with us
This includes and is not limited to clients, freelancers, models and supporting agencies. On making contact with us we will use the contact information you have provided in order for us to complete your enquiry, after which we will ask if you would like to be added to our database to be kept up to date with the agency or if you wish your details to be kept on file.
People who have worked with us in the past
This includes and is not limited to clients, freelancers, models and supporting agencies. We will securely hold information from previous business relationships only for as long as deemed necessary to comply with business accounts.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How does Ome use your information?
We use the information we gather for the following general purposes:
- To customize the advertising and the content we share
- To provide the services you request by us, and keep follow up of projects we had, have and may have with you,
- To communicate with you about previous, current and future projects or services we may provide,
- To enhance your experience in our network sites,
- To fulfill your requests for certain services,
- To send you information you agreed to receive
How does Ome share the information?
Personally identifiable information
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You use cobranded services (i.e., sites or services that we offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a cobranded service within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We believe that your actions violate applicable laws, or any usage guidelines for specific services, or threaten the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or others.
Additionally, the shared information will always be transferred securely, and in any other case not enlisted here, we will always ask your permission first and give you details of who we wish to pass your information to and why.
We aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
We are always seeking to improve our services, network of Web sites and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may buy or sell a company, or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you provide your information via our website, or through any other contact approach, we will store your data for as long as it is needed to accomplish the purpose for which it was shared.
What rights you have over your data?
Access to personal information
You can at any time request to see what information we hold about you, in accordance to your individual rights outlined by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties, and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA), making a ‘subject access request’. If we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to Ome for any personal information we may hold you please email us at: email@example.com or write to us at the address provided below, indicating what information are your referring to, name, email.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
Request to delete personal information
You can at any time request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. To do this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address provided below. Please describe the information you want us to delete, including name and email address.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 30th May 2022.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our website. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will send affected users written notice of the change by e-mail.
Privacy of children
Our website is not directed to anyone under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 18 years of age.
How to contact us?